Friday, July 27, 2007

Wildlife Everywhere



Yesterday while heading to Rochester, Matt and I saw three baby deer, many ground hogs, and even a buck. They were right on the side of the freeway! Mya gets to see squirels playing everywhere we go! Of course, I have yet to get a photo of the wildlife, so until I do, these photos will have to work. We thought they were sweet. Gus was more prepared for the photos than Mya. The last couple days, we have been spending a lot of our time at the park, since it is so close. Today, we have had rain showers on and off. It must be in the 60's. So nice! We are anxiously awaiting fall. We have heard that the colors are just incredible. Hope you continue to enjoy the pictures.
Jaime

3 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Hi,
Speaking of the park, it is north, south, east or west of your house?
I've been looking on google earth and I've been cruising the town, fun!!!
I saw the picture of the inside of your house on snapfish. Cute place. Once your household stuff gets there, you'll make it beautiful.
So glad to hear you've already met some neighbors. Gus is an eye catcher, that's for sure. You can't stay "not noticed" with him.
I saw in a photo that your "baby bump" is increasing, (it's only been 2 weeks) :) Maybe all that sitting in the vehicle (and donuts). :) ?????
You all look really good.
Love you much, MOM (Brenda)

Loren and Kathy said...

Hey Guys,
Dad and I just went through the pictures you snapfished to us. What fun!! We laughed and cried. We miss you so much! Loved the story each set told. Mya, wipeing Gus's nose & slobber. You could tell that Gus was upset about not being able to leave the bathroom! Good thing you found a home! The Niagra Falls were beautiful! Loved all of the family pitures, one was only the two of you, who took the pictures? Mya? Keep all the pictures coming, we're starting a coffee table book of just our New York kids! Love ya tons! I hope you have a good day in church tomorrow. Good night!
Love,
Mom, Gramamma Warta

Brian and Angela said...

Love, love the pictures! My evening highlight is checking everyone's blogs. Cute house. I, too, took notice to Mya wiping off Gus' slober- too precious! Mya seems to have grown or she just looks bigger in the photos. Maybe it is the long pants. Bethany has been wearing 'Big girl' pants and is so excited about it. She loves to view your photos with me.
Take care.