Monday, July 23, 2007

Good Morning






It is 7:30am here in New York, and we are all up and ready to start a new day! Mya has had a good night's sleep. She ate most of her donut. Like the way she eats it? It looks like a rat got a hold of it! The face she's giving in the photo is because she doesn't want any more. We all wanted to say "Good morning" to everyone. We have a busy day ahead of us. We'll keep you posted as to how things go.


Jaime

5 comments:

Loren and Kathy said...

Good morning to you too! I looked at the time posted and received and it was 7:30 for you but 4:30 for us, this is going to be interesting.....thank goodness for computers! Mya, Uncle Tim would be sad to think that you don't have the same compasion for donuts that he does. When he was little we use to buy donuts for Sunday mornings and he would sneek up as early as possiable, eat as many as he could, then go back to bed! Other than it looking like a rat had BEEN there, and missing quite a few donuts, you would have never known! Please don't let him see you wasteing you DONUTS! You'll be in our prayers today, hope you can find a house and start unpacking. Have a great day!
Love,
Mom, Grammama Warta

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Hi guys,
Joe and I are still in Stonyford and we just had to "CHECK" to see if "you" posted anything new. :)
And you did, THANKS!!!!
Jaime, I bet you finished that donut yourself, didn't you?
I know how you LOVE FOOD. :)
Grandma Dorothy and Grandpa Charlie wanted to know how many miles you've gone since you left California, (minus you getting lost for the "3 hr. pizza") ;)?????
It's almost 2:00p.m. here in California and over 100+*.
Is it THAT HOT back there?
Grandpa Charlie wants to know if you are "sweating" with humidity?
:0 ;) :) :0
We love you, won't say we "miss You all" because YOU KNOW WE DO!!
Check in with you later. Love Mom (Brenda)

Jaime said...

Hi Mom,
No, I didn't finish the donut. I had my own. I would have to look at the truck to be completely accurate with the mileage, but I know at Nebraska, it was around 1300. I think that was a little over half way to Buffalo.
Yuck! That heat sounds awful. Believe it or not, I'm cold here! It's 76 here, but cloudy and breezy, and we're suppose to have a storm tonight. I'm looking forward to a big one...hopefully. I haven't noticed any hunidity since we've ben here. There was a little when we stayed with Paul and Shelley. Not bad. Hope you all have a nice time visiting!
Jaime

Anonymous said...

Well, good morning to you to Mya. I hope you guys are having a great time, and it is only a matter of time before you find the house that is better with you in it. Well, I have to go, keep us posted.

Brian and Angela said...

Good morning Mya. Don't worry Hailey, Keagan, and Bethany eat their donuts the same way. Hailey and Keagan are getting better about eating more of the bread, but they make up for the rest by ordering 3 doughnuts a piece. Bethany, however, savors every last bit of frosting as she licks the doughnuts dry. Love you all!
xoxo,
Auntie Ang