Monday, July 16, 2007

Utah








We have been trying to stop at every State line to take a picture of where we are, but we didn't see one when we entered Utah. I think it was about 10:30am or so.



Mya has been having fun using all her new toys she was sent with. Thank you all! Grandma Warta gave her Dora p.j's the night we left, and she refused to take them off until her bath time at 7:00pm the next day.



We are having a great time seeing the country. Matt thought the scenery was worse in Utah than in Nevada, and in some areas, I would have to agree. I did get some neat shots of all the white salt with a few mountains in the background.



In the early afternoon, we hit a thunderstorm. It didn't dump much rain. The clouds were beautiful with the sun peaking through!

1 comment:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Awesome photos, (as usual).
Glad to hear all is going well.
Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts along the way.
Love ya, Mom (Brenda) :)