
Well, the title should say it all! We were on the road for a LONG TIME yesterday. Once again, we slept in at the hotel, and left the Chicago area around noon. We figured (after Matt had talked with someone from the Rochester area of N.Y.)we could make it to Buffalo in 10 hours. We didn't get into New York until 1am.The first hotel Matt went to check in to was booked up. The next two stops were booked up as well. Seems there was a big Bass Tournament going on. I called four other hotels in all directions,

and still, all booked up. We thought we might have to sleep in the truck. I was hoping to not have to do that again. Thankfully, there was a place Matt came across that had a room. Not somewhere we would want to stay again, but it was better than the truck. My main thing was wanting a shower after being in the car for so long. It was 2:30am before we made it to bed.

We did get to have another delicious breakfast at "The Original

Pancake House". Right now, we are in a new hotel, getting ready to nap Mya. Matt and I are working on getting oriented with the area. There is a lot around here.
2 comments:
THANKS FOR KEEPING US POSTED YOUR WHOLE TRIP!!!
I know it takes time and effort, and you've done it the whole way, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!
You will still be in our prayers as you locate a place to live and a new church family to bring into your lives.
I know that YOUR lives will be a BLESSING TO OTHERS.
Love you much, O X O X to all of you, Mom (BRENDA) & Gumma Brenda
P.S.
I hope GUS'S foot is doing o.k.
(hope he has enjoyed his ride)
Give him a pat for me. :)
Brenda
Post a Comment