Saturday, July 21, 2007

We're not there yet!

We've made it to New York, but our trip is only half over. We still need to find a house to rent, a nice church, and a job. We will keep you posted. Thank you for all the posts so far. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

CONGRAT(S) ON YOUR ARRIVAL!!!!
NOW YOU'RE AN OFFICIAL "New Yorker"
(with-out the accent) :)
Your dad and I will be going over to Stonyford for a couple of days to visit with the Reeders and the Martins at the Lake.
We will stay the night with grandma and grandpa at their house.
I will keep my cell phone with me though. I believe it gets a signal over there.
We always just a "PHONE CALL AWAY".

Later, Love Mom (Brenda)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the first section of your move to N.Y. I,ve enjoyed your regular updates and look forward to reading them every day.I hav'nt had time to write because of the new grand babie and his arrival It's been very !! exciting to say the least.
Check Joe & Sarah's blog for more info.
Hope you can find a house soon we miss you all & will be praying for you that GOD will provide job &house soon.GOD bless LOVE Gpa/Dad Warta