The big day is finally here. It took a little longer than we thought it would. We are now ready to pull out of the driveway just a few hours later than we expected.
Our initial plan is to drive through the night, and make it to Salt Lake by morning. We will be constantly updating this blog along the way.
We will also be updating our email address soon.
10 comments:
Can't believe you guys are gone! We miss you already! We'll be praying for you everyday as you take this big adventure. Have fun!!! Look forward to your pictures Jaime.
Wow, I know you told us long ago that you were going to do this, but I guess it never really hit me until today and now you are gone. I hope you have guys have a great trip, and a great adventure, and don't leave Mya in the car for to long without a reststop so you can use the kite and the bubbles. Oh, and thank you so much Matt for giving me that book, so far it is really good. Have a great trip, I miss you. We all miss you.
You left a hour ago....the house feels sad & empty. We have each other to console, but the pain is intense! We love you and miss you already! Drive safely, we look forward to our next time together!
Love,
Mom & Dad
Warta
Hey guys, I know I just left a comment, but I thought about lyrics to a song I know, some of it has nothing to do with this, but alot of it does. Here it is:
"I mustn't stay, there must be no delay. And now you must be on you way...Now don't forget to write we know your schedule's really tight, Oh look it's half past ten he must be there and back again."
I guess that that goes with this situation,. It helped me relize that you weren't crazy when you left, that you actually knew the risk of what lie ahead, and that you are trusting God that he will take care of this next chapter of your life, and He will.
This day seemed to sneak up on us all so quickly. We all miss you so much! There is a definite void in our hearts knowing that you are not a short drive or phone call away. You will be in our prayers always. We are excited to see and hear about all of your many adventures along the way. We wish the best for you as you venture out into the unknown. We love you very, very much.
Prayers will be with you daily.
I will be looking forward to hearing how your travels across the U.S. will go.
"THANK-YOU" in advance for keeping the whole family updated.
I guess you know how much you are loved.
I have peace in my heart knowing that you have GOD within your life.
As Pastor Joe Proudfoot said yesterday in his message, "GOD WANTS OUR HEARTS, (OUR LIFE---ALL OF OUR BEING).
Our calling on this earth is to Serve Our Lord Jesus Christ and to Love one another with GOD's Love.
LOVE YOU MUCH, MOM /(Brenda):)
I thought you guys were going to update this along the way! 16 hours of looking at the same day is getting a little old.
Tim
We all miss you already.. I hope the drive is getting better now that you are almost through the worst of it! Can't wait to hear from you and see more.. by the way mya left a little Dora figurine in my bed last night.. don't know how it got there.. but tell her I promise it will get lots of love until she sees it again. I love all three of you so much!
I agree with Tim on the updates!!!
just kidding. hope you are getting a little rest before you get back on the road again. hows utah? feel like that could be your new home? it close to cali!
christy
Wow you guys! You have no idea how cool this is for us to hear from you. We do plan on updating more frequently, but we HAVE to get internet to do it. We thought that would be simple to do along the way, but it's not. We'll do our best. Thank you again for all your thoughts and prayers.
Jaime
Post a Comment