After a lot of prayer, preparation, and anticipation we are finally about to leave California. I know many of you have probably heard a lot of different destinations thrown around as to our final decision. After much consideration, we decided on Buffalo, NY.
No, we do not know anybody there. No, I do not have a job lined out. And no, we do not have a home already established. This is a great leap into the unknown, and we're sure thinks will work out just fine.
We will be updating this site along the way. Where ever we find an internet connection, we will post new updates with where we are in the U.S., and what fun things we have encountered. Hope you enjoy!
4 comments:
We're excited for you and this new adventure. We can't wait to see and hear all about your adventures. We'll be praying for you.
God Bless,
Joe & Sarah
We are sad to see you all leaving but we are excited to see all that God has in store for your family in this move. We will pray for safe travels and please keep us updated through your blog as much as possible.
In Christ,
Ryan, Holly, Hannah, & Riley Emerick
we are very excited for you guys. this is going to be such a great adventure for your family. can't wait to see your pictures or comments of your long journey east. be safe and enjoy the ride!!!
we will miss you!
christy and matt
WOW!!! You guys have gutts!! I don't think I could make a move like this. I am so happy for your family, even though I ALREADY miss Mya*Neice! Well, I'm thinkin' about you all, & you're in my prayers. Love Ya Guys!!!
Love Your Sister~Aunt
*Sandra*
Post a Comment