Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Letchworth State Park



On Saturday, Matt, Mya and I took a drive an hour and a half east from here. We had been recommended this State Park, and wanted to see what it had to offer. It was absolutely beautiful! There are three major waterfalls, one being 107 ft., but too many small ones to count. Mya had fun watching a train cross over a bridge way, way above us. This park has a lot to offer throughout the year. We are planning on going back once Fall sets in. I am wanting to try and capture the colors on the East Coast, and send it back to you!

4 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

GREAT PHOTOS (like always)
Looking forward to more pictures in the Fall.
Love & Prayers, MOM (Brenda)

matt and christy said...

Hey guys,
Looks like your surroundings are beautiful. keep the camera clicking. I was looking at a magazine called Country at my moms this weekend and the pictures look just like the ones you would take. look for it in your mail box in about 6 weeks! happy early birthday Jaime. I think you will really enjoy it. look forward to more photos and more adventures. matt I am praying for a great job for you. you will be an asset to any company you work for.
Until then, enjoy the time off and your time with your family.
christy

Karen Crawford said...

I have enjoyed sharing in your trip and your new home. It has been a blessing to get to know all of you again. Keep up the great job.

Brian and Angela said...

I look forward to seeing your Fall photos, Jaime. You guys have seen a lot of the countryside. The memories you are making as a family are priceless! Always in our prayers!
Brian, Angela, Hailey, Keagan, & Bethany