
Well, we don't have much longer to wait before meeting our new little baby. Not a day goes by that Mya isn't asking to kiss the baby, see the baby, and give the baby hugs. I am still happy we chose to wait until delivery to know whether it will be a boy or girl. A few days ago, for the first time EVER, Mya said she wants a little sister. All along, until that point, when asked, she would just say she wanted a baby. We'll see what we will be blessed with soon enough. Can hardly wait!
6 comments:
I can't believe that you and Casey only have 10 weeks left. You are looking so cute! We are so happy that you received your final pieces of home and are getting settled now. The pictures of Mya sleeping are so very sweet. Keep us all informed of how you are doing and how things are progressing with Matt looking for or accepting a job offer! We are praying for you all constantly. God bless!
So after I saw your belly pictures, I decided to measure my belly and guess what? We have the exact same measurements!!! Funny thing is, we carry so differently. You look great and I'm so glad to hear that you got your stuff. Now it will feel like home sweet home.
Love,
Casey
Jaime,
YOU'RE LOOKING GREAT!!!!
I was 39 & 3/4" around my belly the day you were born. I think you will pass me up this time around, (get it... "around") LOL
I'm glad you are choosing to wait on finding out if the baby will be a boy or a girl. SURPRISES are fun. I wanted to wait myself with you and Sandra. I'm glad I did.
I love my old pictures of you and Sandra when you were little girls.
You both were SOOOO cute.
You both were BUDS!!! Always looking out of each other. The laughter you and Sandra would express in life still rings in my mind today.
Hugs and Kisses to all, Love Mom
Wow! You look great Jaime. Cant wait to see what you have. But I have been seeing alot of very cute boy clothes and shoes out there. I am usually always looking at girl stuff but it seems the little boy stuff has been catching my eye. thanks for the great picture.
christy
Wow, Jaime, you have grown. You are all belly or should I say all baby. Incredibly cute though. I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl. May is going to have so much fun either way. Take care,
Angie
Hey Jaime,
You could post your photo with a question attached to it. It could read: Is it a watermelon or a Baby?
: ) : ) :] :] :} :} :) :)
Post a Comment