Well, I want to thank everyone for all their prayers. I received a job offer today with PCI (Personal Computers Inc.). Jaime and I talked it over, and decided to accept the offer. As far as the whole job hunting scenario went, I did have a few other interviews, and another offer. Initially I accepted an offer with a software company for a job that would simply require writing code. Although the compensation was comperable to PCI I have always been more interested in network management than programming, so when PCI gave me a call back I decided to turn the previous offer down.
I was blessed with the problem of having two different jobs to choose from. Jaime and I weren't sure how the job situation was going to turn out, but everything worked out perfectly with all the interviews being in one week it gave me the advantage of viewing multiple jobs at once, and deciding which direction to go.
My start date is Sept. 4th, and I am looking forward to getting back into a normal schedule again. Having the rest of this week off will also allow us to finish getting our house put together, so we will all be ready to move ahead.
5 comments:
Congratulations, Matt. I bet you are all excited about getting back into a routine again. You will be in our prayers as you make this transition and as you prepare for you new little arrival.
Love, Angie
Yeaaaah God!!! We are so glad that Matt has received a job offer that he is pleased with and that he will enjoy. God bless.
CONGRATULATIONS MATT! I'm sure a normal routine is greatly needed. Enjoy your rest of the week off before you head off of to work.
Casey
Matt,
WE ALL ARE THANKING GOD on your behalf. GOD IS GOOD!!!!
******PROV 3: 5-6 *******
(Trust in the Lord with all your heart...)
Thank-You for sharing the New News with everyone. We are all very happy for you, (and Jaime).
We will keep Mya in our prayers since she will be going thru another transition with you going back to a work routine. I know she LOVES you being around her.
Mya has been such a happy child. I'm sure that has to do with the two parents she has. : )
Thank-You for being a wonderful dad and husband.
A BIG HUG TO YOU!
Love your Mother-in-law
congratulations Matt!
well life will be back to normal now. starting a new job can be exciting and also be scary at the sametime, we will keep you in our prayers.
christy
Post a Comment