Sunday, August 26, 2007

Moving Truck Arrives









It was the day we had been hoping for, for over a month. The truck arrived and brought all the things we had left behind. Mya was thrilled! When she would see something of hers, she would scream with excitement. It was better than Christmas! Since that day, we have been settling in, and making our home. Mya has been sleeping in a big bed, and has only fallen out once. She loves the bed. Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and support. It was rough during the waiting period.

4 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!

***Thank-You God, we know you have everything in your timing for Matt, Jaime and Mya (+ the little one coming.)***

That is such a beautiful picture seeing the moving truck bring your household stuff to you.
Reading how Mya was SOOOOOO exited about her stuff, it brought JOY to my heart as well as HAPPINESS of tears to my eyes. I wish I could have been there for that memory.
But... I'll take second best with just hearing about it. (I STILL RECEIVED THE JOY)

You'll be busy unboxing everything for a while.

Give me a call when ever you like.

Hugs and kisses to all, Love Mom
(Brenda), Gumma

matt and christy said...

YEAH!
i AM SOO GALD TO SEE THE TRUCK. i BET YOUR HOUSE IS NOW FINALLY FEELING LIKE HOME. BIG GIRL MYA IS IN A BIG GIRL BED, HOW EXCITING FOR HER. SHE LOOKS SO SWEET SLEEPING WITH HER STUFFED DOG. LOOK FORWARD TO MORE PICTURES.
CHRISTY

Loren and Kathy said...

Yea!!
We're all so excited for you! I couldn't beleive how grown-up Mya is looking! I love that stroller!! Jaime you really are getting quite the tummy! Do you remember how large you were at this point with Mya? Matt we're praying for you today as you go for another job interview. I have newsletter deadline this week, so I hope to get caught up with pictures and creating a blog this coming weekend. Miss you tons, especially when I see pictures!
Love,
Mom, Grammama or as Landon
say's Grrrrmama! Makes me sound like a bear!
s

Brian and Angela said...

I am so excited for you guys. It has been a long haul. It may just be stuff but it is what makes YOUR house feel like HOME. Mya is so big. Oh, what I would give right now to be able to scoop her up and give her a "B..I..G squeeze" (as Mya would call it). I miss you guys very much.
Love ya,
Angie