
Last night we enjoyed an special evening together. We went back to the Anchor Bar for dinner, then headed to Niagara Falls to see the fireworks they do every Friday and Saturday night. We found that by staying on the main freeway, the time is cut in half from the way we went before. It only took a little over 20 minutes to get to the Falls. We had a couple hours before the

fireworks started, and plenty of daylight, so we walked around the park and saw new and exciting things. As we were heading to the Falls, still miles away, you could see the huge mist! It is so thick, it really could be mistaken as smoke. And it shifts directions in an instant. So neat. I can't post all the pictures I took, but if I have your e-mail, you'll be getting copies. I had a great time with my camera. Casey, remember the time the four of us went to Fort


Bragg? It was before you and Tim were married. You know how the guys figured it wouldn't be THAT cold, and didn't bring sweatshirts? Well, apparently the lesson of going prepaired for

what could happen, didn't get learned. I brought blankets and warm clothes for Mya, and a warm shirt for me. Matt was so cold! Just brought back memories. I had to laugh. You know, I'm usually the last one ready to go somewhere due to trying to get everything ready not only for myself, but for Mya as well. You know, change of clothes, always a drink and snack, blanket, toys, etc. The little bit of extra time it takes to get these things is so worth it in the end. For Gama Warta: Mya loved seeing the moon last night. Thought we would send what we saw back to you. Thinking of everyone! Enjoy the pictures. -Jaime
2 comments:
Jaime,
I am loving the pictures that you are taking. I wanted to go ahead and give you our email address so that we can keep touch outside of the blog. We have 2 email addressed. The first one is rhemerick@sbcglobal.net and the second one is ryanhollyemerick@yahoo.com. Please keep in touch. We would love to hear all about your move and how it went looking for houses and how you are feeling, etc... We miss you.
I totally remember that trip! I also remember getting really car sick in the back of Matt's Camero. Good times! The pictures are beautiful...like always. How awesome to be that close to the falls. Tim was telling Landon yesterday that when we go see Mymy, we could go see the falls. Miss you tons!!!
Casey
Post a Comment