On Sunday, after an afternoon nap after church, we went back to the beach at Lake Erie. It was overcast, and really windy, which made for white-capped waves. Matt was really wishing he had a Kite Board to surf on. I don't know if we mentioned it before, but the water is surprisingly warm here. We all were wearing swim suits, knowing Mya is such a little duck. Matt spent most of the time in the water with her while I took pictures. Mya liked going in pretty deep. There were a couple times that the waves came up and over her head, and scared her a little, but when Matt tried to bring her to shore, she wanted right back in. She had a BLAST! There were a lot of sea-gulls there, and we got to feed them too. It was a little intimidating for me, when Mya would try to throw the food, it would be not more than a foot away from my toes. The birds would get it anyway. We have been enjoying every moment here.

11 comments:
Hi Guys,
I just had to tell you that I love the photo of Matt and Mya in the water where he is looking down at her and she is turned around "laughing".
That photo to me is "priceless".
Thanks, Love Mom/Brenda
P.S. Tell Mya I think of her everyday.
Mya,
This is such an awsome picture with your Dad & you! You look like you're having a great time. Aunt Sandra misses you & thinks about you everyday! I Love ya Mya*Neice!!
Love Aunt Sandra
Hi Matt, Jaime and Mya (+ little one),
I am so happy to have found your web site page and will share this information with "Uncle Mike"....I am sure that he will want to send a quick note your way as well. Thanks for those awesome smiles & expressions of Mya, she is so adorable. Sounds as if you are experiencing great and wonderful things - I am happy for you.
Hugs your way, Aunt Linda
Mya,
Keep the smiles coming our way. It brings joy and love to our hearts.
I love you, Gumma Brenda
mya- i am soo amazed by your counting abilities they make me smile well wes is coming home sunday and we are now finally realizing how much we really did with you when he's in town cause we are running out of things to do to use up our time :) we were thinkg though that matt might be able to use his special skills and burn lost season 3 for us cause it doesnt come out tell dec. and we cant wait that long let us know love you
kate
Hey Guy's,
Glad that you made it to the East Coast alright. As you guy's have learned moving can take alot of you, and often times uncontrolable events can get in our way. After 6 years in the military moving becomes just another part of life, but it seems that everytime that a new move arises the stress piles up. Well I'm not going to keep you guy's any longer, glad everyone is safe and healthy, if you need anything let us know. We love you all and pray that God bless's your live's in Buffulo.
Mike Brown
I loved seeing that Mya is still so joyful! She is full of life. I missed you guys at the cabin. There's a special energy that the three of you bring wherever you go. E-mail me soon with your new e-mail address and phone #. We would love to hear from you guys.
Hi,
I just had to make a comment how cute Mya is in the dress she is wearing on your open blog page of "Woodlawn Beach".
My, how she loves to wear her flip flops too.
What is she going to do when the snow comes? :)
Give her Hugs and kisses for me,
and tell her that she can't wipe them off. O X O X
Matt and I have discussed Mya's shoe issue. When it's too cold for flips, she's is going to be heart-broken, and mad. She is in love with flips! Never mind that all her favorite shoes are at least three sizes too big. Silly girl.
We're back from the cabin, finally unpacked and I'm looking forward to my nightly routine of checking in on my kids before I go to bed. I can hear Mya's laughter when I see her.....I miss her terribly!! I always think of you, Mya & smile when I see flips...there all on clearance now! Dad & I are so excited about our visit in December! Jaime, your looking very pregnant! We're collecting very warm winter baby BOY clothes!! Matt we will make contact with you on Wed. evening regarding my computer.....sure is nice you can still help me from New York!! Hang in there...Our God is FAITHFUL!
Tons of Love,
Mom, Grammama Warta
P.S. Mya, did you see the moon tonight? It was just a small sliver! I wondered what you thought of it? Grammama loves you!
Grandmmama, I have been looking at the moon, but there have been a lot of clouds the past few nights. I keep looking anyway.
Love,
Mya.
Post a Comment