
Both Emily and
Mya LOVE the snow! Emily was so excited to get to go and play outside, I didn't even have to ask her to get dressed. I had the gear out, and she was carrying it around until I could help her get it on. The hat she insisted on doing herself. I thought it was funny that she didn't seem to mind only having the use of one eye.

For some reason,
Mya always makes her first round of "tracks" out to the fence and loops around. Here Emily is tagging along, trying to keep up the best she can.

Emily stops playing "follow-the-leader" so enjoy some snow. I was laughing at the way she didn't even try to grad it, just thought she's eat it right off the wood! Matt and I KNOW this girl has some very different "quirks". The list grows daily!

My snow angels.
Mya LOVES making snow angels. Emily had to do it just because sister made it look like so much fun. You know the saying, "Monkey see, Monkey do."

Here is the long progression photos.
Mya was doing a good job of taking care of sis, just didn't quite realize how much faster she was than Emily. She stops to wait for the smaller legs to catch up.....

Still waiting.....

Okay... ready now? Let's go!

It doesn't take but a few steps for the little one to fall behind.

The
beginning stages of a mountain.... hopefully.

It's already fun to slide down!


A day or two ago we had rain for an entire day. It melted the few inches of snow we did have.
Beginning Sunday afternoon, it has been snowing nearly non-stop. Sometimes, it is the smallest of flakes, so it doesn't really pile up. This morning... daddy's first day of work in a week... was a bit rough for the girls to take. I was thankful when I looked outside and saw several inches of fresh powder. I knew we could have some fun outside! Fun we had!!! I have a BUNCH of pictures to post, because I really enjoyed the progression of how the girls played together.
Hooray for snow!!!! We love it!!!! Apparently, we will be having a week straight of snow fall. I'll be sure to post photos of how deep it gets. We've started a "snow mountain" as of today. Hoping to have a fun sled area just outside the house! Love, Jaime
3 comments:
Keep the pictures comeing!! Can't wait to see the girls and the snow......I'll be there for the night on the 8th........thanks Southwest Airlines!!I loved getting paid to see my grandkids!
The girls look so cute in their snow clothes. Mya is so patient to wait for sissy. I just love the progression, don't apologize for the number of photos. We can't get enough of them.
What a precious time in the life of your girls! How blessed they are to have such a special mom and dad!
Post a Comment