
Please notice the bag of cheerios Emily has. Believe it or not, she would have preferred to eat first, then do gifts. The entire time of opening gifts, cheerios came first, then she would open (with one hand.... her bag was too precious to put down) a gift. It took some time.

Here is daddy feeding the girls their "treats" from Christmas. Yep. Candy. Yep. Before breakfast.
Mya was very excited to
receive new PRINCESS snow boots!

Landon, thank you so much for the beautiful hair clips! I can't wait to try them in the girls' hair! Great job Casey! We love them!

The girls admire the doll from Grandma and Papa
Warta.

Now it's time to see how it works!

Matt and I got some Princess stickers for
Mya's walls in her room. She and daddy put them up together. At the end, Emily was allowed to come and see... and touch.

Emily gets a "Baby Alive" from Grandma and Papa
Warta. She is in love! I never knew she was a baby-doll girl.
Mya was only into stuffed animals, so we really never got babies. Well... Emily is all about this baby! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

She wants to diaper the baby all by herself.

And feed the baby..... ALL BY HERSELF! And yes... the blue face is candy residue.


Both the girls got
flashlights with a whistle.
Mya's is green, Emily's is red. We had a BLAST playing with them after it got dark! Those pictures are still to come.
Zeke, Sarah and Kate: We did not take pictures of the gifts you gave. However, they are VERY much appreciated! We know a lot of thought went into each one. Thanks for helping to make Christmas special.
What a wonderful day! The girls were up around 7:30 this morning. We opened gifts right away. I was a bit amazed, but very happy that the girls were great at taking turns to open gifts, and not only that, but helped each other throughout the process. It's not like that all the time, so I really enjoy those times when they are thoughtful towards one another.
After gifts, I started on home-made cinnamon rolls while my wonderful hubby made yummy pumpkin pancakes for us all. Thanks to Matt and Ashlie, Joe and Sarah for the pumpkin pancake mix. We just finished it off and it was DELICIOUS!
We all spent the next portion of the morning playing with our gifts. The girls took an early nap, and then it was on to enjoying the rest of the day at home, just relaxing and enjoying one another. So nice! I wanted to get some pictures up on the blog so you could share in our fun.
2 comments:
Thank You sooooo much for having us watch the girls opening their gifts by web cam. IT MADE MY CHRISTMAS to SEE THEM!!!!
I can appreciate Emily's desire for food first. Your family photo turned out beautifully. I'll have to get a print of it.
Post a Comment