For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas Program
A few days after Mya got home from California, her preschool did a Christmas Program. Poor Mya missed every single practice, so she had no idea what was going on. We were told to bring her anyway, and she would be fine if all she did was smile. It was a huge group of kids! Mya was placed in the back..... about three rows back.... for ovbious reasons. Only bummer was that because of her size, we could only see here head now and then, and a tiny little hand waving every once in awhile. Oh well. Every parent wants to see their "little one"... sometimes it's just how it goes. She had fun just the same. The pictures aren't great because we were at the very back of a paced room. I did the best I could.
4 comments:
I'm glad she was still apart of the program. It was a good experience for her. Thanks for the photos
So glad your little angel was included. Love your family Christmas picture.
I love your new family blog picture. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Love to all and happy new year Sharon & Max
I'm glad that she was able to participate. I love to see little ones on stage. A smiling child is always great to see!
Post a Comment