*I have been trying to get this post up since Jan. 3. Blogger has given me great difficulty when it came to uploading pictures. I am going to post these few shots for now, until I can get further with the other photos I have. 
In a day or two we went from NO snow to this. Keep in mind, though some may not enjoy the snowfall, it's what made us move to Buffalo. We LOVE IT!
We do have a snow sled. The shovel works too!
Last weekend we went sledding with some friends. I thought that with the weather (to get a full idea, you will have to check back when other pictures are posted) we might be the only one's on the hill. You see the crowds. We're die-hards back here! It was near blizzard conditions. An hour was a lot for the kiddos.
We have come to really appreciate these trucks and drivers. Despite the amount of snowfall and frequency, we are RARELY faced with snow or ice on the roads.
Mya doesn't waste an opportunity to use her princess umbrella.
Well. You know how I was hoping that our snow hill would turn into a snow mountain? Two or three days ago we had rain all night that melted all the previous snow from the last post. I'm telling you! This weather was not being consistent! For the past two days now, we have had non-stop snow. I do mean NON STOP. As of this morning, we've got over a foot of fresh powder. We went sledding for a bit with some friends, but because it was snowing... notice the photos..... we only lasted about an hour with all the little ones. Thank goodness it's only about a 10 minute drive to the hill. It was SO much fun! It finally feels like winter! This is what we were wishing for when Matt was home for that week. Well keep pictures posted as much as possible. ~Jaime
3 comments:
Looks beautiful but SUPER COLD! Have fun playing in all that white stuff!
Love the pictures......keep them coming!
Luv,
Nana Warta
Okay, not really jealous :) I think I'll stick with our 6 inches!
**Think Kalahari!**
Post a Comment