And here are my silly kids. They found a clear container they wanted to wear as a hat. Then, someone "bonked it down" and they found the face hilarious. They did that for days!
Yikes! Almost three weeks since I've been on blogger! So sorry. Once we got back into schedules and routines from the holidays, time just got away from me when it came to this. Like I have said before. I'll be the first to admit that I can't do it all.
Currently, we are having rain. It has been a bazaar winter! We're not sure when we'll get more snow. It's kinda tough with this weather warming up... into the 50's. It's a tease that Spring is on it's way, but I know that in reality, I can't count on that until April or May. I have spent the last several days going through countless gardening magazines given to me from Sarah. What a wonderful gift! It has hyped me up and given me tons of ideas of what to plan for this coming year. Granted, I don't have a green thumb. I TRY really hard. I hope to acquire a green thumb. My family seems to do great! If my work isn't a total flop, I'll try to keep pictures up to show the progress. We have high hopes for a garden this year. We've been wanting to do one for many years. How nice it would be to eat from the labor of your own hands. Yum!
Okay, now for a few updated pictures. Even when I don't blog, I never put down my camera. We are good friends!
3 comments:
I Loved reading the "update" on your blog. I laughed so hard of the picture of Mya with the clear container squishing her face.
I can hardly wait to see you all face to face soon and to hold the girls in my arms.
great post jaime! the pictures are so funny! thinking of you guys and miss you!
Great to hear from you. It amazes me every year just how long it takes to get back into a schedule after the holidays. We, too feel like we are breathing more easily these days. Life is good! I will look forward to seeing the yard in progress. This year will be very basic for me. I can't wait to get out and do a little bit of winter pruning after the baby is born. After that I have very low expectations. Tomatoes may be the only vegetable in our garden this year and that is O.K. with me. Great hearing from you. Give the girls a hug for me. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment