Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wild Wagon Ride


I think the picture says enough. Emily had a rough night. She was being pulled in a wagon with her sister and when she went to climb out the darn thing dumped her out on her face. It took her a long time to calm down. She's all better now though. It's been a few days and she's all healed up. :)

4 comments:

Loren and Kathy said...

This just broke my heart!! I'm so glad she's doing better! Give Emily a hug for Nana.........can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Luv,
Nana Warta

mattnash said...

Poor thing!! She looks adorable sleeping though. Feel better Emily! Love you, auntie ash

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Oh, Emily!!! You poor baby! Hope you feel better soon! We love you!

Brian and Angela said...

I guess injuries are inevidable with children. We have our share of injuries lately, too. Just check our blog. lol
Poor thing! Sometimes the smallest of injuries hurt the most.
xoxo