\
Shortly after Mya came home, the girls played so well together. It was so nice to know that they truly missed each other, and were glad to have each other back. They chased each other, played hide and seek, rolled around on the floor, tackling each other..... it was wonderful!

A baby frog was found! Mya LOVES frogs. I love the next picture of Emily trying to imitate the way Mya holds the frog. Notice her little fingers trying to entwine? Love those little hands!

And here it is! The video that has been giving me trouble for days! Sometimes, these things have a horrible time trying to load. I thought everyone would enjoy the effort I put into it. As usual, it IS a short clip.
5 comments:
What cuties!!! I had a video on my blog that gave me fits, too.... I ended up putting it on Youtube first because I couldn't get blogger to help me out!!! :)
Hope that you'll be at the park today.... miss you!
Love the dancing...so precious!
very cute !
Great dancers! Claire dances alot like Nana & Papa, kinda in the same place all of the time! Thanks for sharing!
Luv,
Nana Warta
Reminds me of when you and Sandra were little, dancing in the livingroom.
Post a Comment