Monday, August 17, 2009

Sunset on Ontario

Both Matt and I were amazed at the glass-like water. It was the first time we had ever seen the "Great Lakes" so calm. The girls enjoyed dipping their feet in again, while I enjoyed soaking in the views. Matt took the girls into a little kite shop to let me have some picture time. When I found them, Matt said the girls were given free toys. Here they are, pictured with the gifts some nice man gave them.

After a long, full day of activities, we decided to treat ourselves to some ice cream. We had heard good things about "Uncle G's", but had yet to try it. Let me tell you..... I can't wait to go back! It is a very popular spot! Delicious ice cream, smoothies, sundaes, you name it. Also, a nice area to just hang out. We are big fans of Uncle G's.

1 comment:

Brian and Angela said...

Gorgeous pictures! I don't know what it is about dads when they are alone with their kids, but it sure does seem like the kids rake out EVERYTIME! I think people really feel sorry for the dad or maybe the kids just charm people better when dad is around.