Looks like you're having fun. We can't wait til next weekend. Got your message but had a crazy weekend. I'll try and call tonight or tomorrow. So glad the butterflies worked. See you soon!!!
Emily is growing up so fast. She has definitely lost her baby face. I recognize her outfit as being one of Mya's. I had to take a double glance. Time sure does fly. Emily looks like her mommy for sure! Tell me what your secret is-2 girls, 1 cat and no "cat-fighting". Love you guys!
3 comments:
Quite colorful Emily, Good job.
Love you, Gwamma Brenda
Looks like you're having fun. We can't wait til next weekend. Got your message but had a crazy weekend. I'll try and call tonight or tomorrow. So glad the butterflies worked. See you soon!!!
Emily is growing up so fast. She has definitely lost her baby face. I recognize her outfit as being one of Mya's. I had to take a double glance. Time sure does fly. Emily looks like her mommy for sure! Tell me what your secret is-2 girls, 1 cat and no "cat-fighting". Love you guys!
Post a Comment