Well.... why not? Soon you will see what it looks like to have Thanksgiving, Christmas, AND the 4th of July all at once! Right now, I only have two of the three. It's really FUN!
*PLEASE NOTE: In order to hear the videos, the music on the blog has to be "paused".
3 comments:
I am so jealous of you all. I wish we had snow I am praying for snow for Christmas this year. Anything is possible with God Right. YOur house is so beautiful Awsome picture.
Hey, where did you get the sparklers? Tell Mya that Gwama Brenda Loved seeing her on the blog holding the sparklers.
I can hear in your voice Jaime, that you still have your cold. I'm praying for you to get better Real Soon. I hope Emily's doing better too. I miss that sweetie Girl! She's such a doll. I also miss my mornings with Mya waking me up and spending time in the guest room on the Big Bed. She Loved using me as a jungle jim. I didn't mind. I loved hearing her laughter.
You guys crack me up! I love your enthusiasm for life. I hope your kids inherit that same enthusiasm.
Love you all!
Angela
Post a Comment