Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...

Due to the cold weather, the snow fall, the Christmas music playing non-stop on the radio, and Matt hanging up the icicle lights on the house, it IS feeling like Christmas. Every time it snows... although it's not piling up yet, Mya excitedly will say, "It's almost Christmus!" I think this is going to be a fun year with her.

5 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

It's not even Thanksgiving yet and you're hanging lights and playing Christmas music? Oh no! You've crossed over!

Jaime said...

Yeah, but it's already snowing out here, and one of the radio stations has already changed over to full time Christmas music. It's not our fault!

matt and christy said...

Jaime,
My matt wanted to start setting out our christmas stuff too, but i said we have to wait till thanksgiving is over. but it helps when the weather is still 75 degrees out! I like to celebrate each holiday. but i can really start to feel the pressure!!!!

JustEnoughStuff said...

I hear ya Jaime. It has snowed on and off here for a few weeks and Hannah always says it's almost Christmas too. It's hard not to feel like it's Christmas when it really looks like it. We are going to put up our Christmas stuff next Saturday because the baby will be born 5 days after Thanksgiving and we fear that we may never get it up after that. So I guess Christmas is coming early this year for us both:)

Brian and Angela said...

If I live in the snow, I would probably go all out right now with the Christmas decorations. Since, it has been nearing the 80's this week, I have forgotten that it is Fall. I was thinking just the other day, that I have my Fall decorations out longer than my Christmas ones. Weird?
Angela