Monday, November 17, 2008



4 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Due to the choice of music on your blog, we are afraid that we will have to wait until AFTER Thanksgiving to visit your blog again. We are constantly trying to shelter the kids from the things of this world.
Tim

Loren and Kathy said...

Ok, Ok, I can't wait........looked at next weeks forcast and I see sleet! No, I want more snow!!! Hope it holds out for me! Can't wait to see you all!
Luv,
Mom
Nana Warta

matt and christy said...

jaime
your house looks great! i love all the pictures. I want a wood fire place, i can hear the crackling already. I guess i will have to just go "flip the switch"!!!!

Brian and Angela said...

Oh, your fireplace looks so wonderful. I wish we had one! I love that the snow is coming down while Matt is trying to put up the lights. Now, that's a DIE-HARD!
Angela