Sorry it's so dark. If I re-did the video, it wouldn't
have been original. This was Mya wanting to touch the
snow with her bare toes.
Who would have thought? This cat played and
Who would have thought? This cat played and
played in the snow. I have several clips (since I
can only seem to do 30 seconds at a time), but
figured one would be enough to give you the idea.
Looking to the east from the front of our house. The sun is trying to peek through.
I LOVE this picture.Our back yard, looking north.
Back yard looking east.
This was Matt's coffee from last night, as he was trying to finish putting up lights. It's a good indicator as to how much we got through the night. Sounds like we should be getting even more snow throughout today. Mya can't wait to go and play in it.
4 comments:
how beautiful! i still get that excited when i wake up to snow... if i am in snow country that is! your invite sounds divine, i check the plane ticket prices every now and then to see what it it would be to come and visit, i am still hopeing!
I love the video of the cat playing in the snow.
I spent the day outside, sweating while shoveling gravel and it is snowing at your house. I love the video of the cat playing in the snow. Last year Mya could not get enough of the snow and this year she seems a little timid by its coldness. A lot can change in just one year. I think she is getting a bit wiser.
Angela
I am going to be so bummed if all of that snow is gone when I get there next week, can't!
Luv,
Mom
Post a Comment