Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family

We had the pleasure of visiting with my parents for a week last week. It was an unexpected trip for all of us. Everything fell into place in a matter of two weeks. Mya and Emily had a wonderful time getting grandma and papa all to themselves. They were spoiled with attention. Thanks again, Mom and Dad, for making the long trip. Sure loved your company!

5 comments:

Amber Nicole said...

I like that picture of Aunt Brenda and Emily!! Looks like you guys enjoy large puzzles!! Dora, Emily, Ryan, and I put a puzzle together last night, at Grama and Grampa's house! Grampa was quite surprised that we did a 500 piece puzzle in just a couple hours~!!

loren warta said...

Hey there,it,s good to hear from you all.Cody and i enjoy keeping up with everyone through the blogs.Mom and Kate are so excited to see you all thanksgiving week I,m glad you'll had a good visit with gpa and gma luna ,I agree with Mya snow is very exciting especially the first snow it's magical! love you and God bless gpa and cody

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Emily's hair sure has gotten lighter. Glad your parents were able to make the trip out. I'm sure the girls loved spending time with them.

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Wow Jaime, you've impressed me. I know how little extra time you have to get projects like the blog updated and you already BLOGGED our visit. GOOD JOB!!!
We LOVED our visit with the 4 of you. I'm praying for when God will allow away for us to come back again, (hopefully soon):)
Help Mya check my blog. I was able to upload some of my digital movies of my visit with you. I think she would like to see the postings. She loves to see herself on camera. : )
All of you are in our thoughts and prayers daily. Love you much, Mom

Brian and Angela said...

I am so glad to see that your parents came for a visit before the holidays.
Angela