Monday, November 17, 2008

Let's clarify....

I don't want anyone thinking we're skipping over Thanksgiving. We are very excited about turkey day. Mmmmm deep-fried turkey! That's the way to go. It's still fall with all the decorations inside the house. I did (for a moment) think about putting up winter decorations when the snow started coming, but quickly reminded myself about Thanksgiving. And besides, we have SO much to be thankful for, we should have more than one day as a reminder that we are very blessed.

3 comments:

matt and christy said...

Jaime
you are too funny! its ok to be in the christmas feeling. christmas is my favorite time of the year. if we had snow on the ground i would be right behind you with the decorations!!!!!

Amber Nicole said...

Jaime!! I absolutely LOVE the picture of your house!!!!!! Too bad it can't look like that in California!!!
~Amber

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Your house looks absolutely beautiful even if it is only November and we haven't had Turkey Day yet. Tim says to turn off the radio.