I love the one of your house with the snow and the Christmas lights. It is so beautiful. I am so jealous. I will say it again. I wish it would snow here for Christmas. Leah
Hey guys, you can't blame the westcoasters for not feeling festive. Would you want to break out the tree when it's 75 outside? Looks like it's beautiful your way. Enjoy your deep fried turkey and if you get too cold just think-February/indoor waterpark! Love you guys.
4 comments:
We love your winter snow pictures.
Sandy
soo umm you change your blog background to something more neutral are you backing down?? love you guys cant wait to see you!!!!!
I love the one of your house with the snow and the Christmas lights. It is so beautiful. I am so jealous. I will say it again. I wish it would snow here for Christmas.
Leah
Hey guys, you can't blame the westcoasters for not feeling festive. Would you want to break out the tree when it's 75 outside? Looks like it's beautiful your way. Enjoy your deep fried turkey and if you get too cold just think-February/indoor waterpark! Love you guys.
Post a Comment