You guys are TOO FUN!!! I loved every minute of it!!! Just wanted to make sure that you know that tomorrow is Thanksgiving though, right?!!! I love how you guys just combine holidays!!! :)
I can't wait to share this with the kids. They have had more fun keeping up with this battle between the Warta "boys". Great Job, Mya and Emily! Auntie Angie
WHAT A TREAT TO WATCH THIS VIDEO OF MYA. I didn't realize that Emily was suppose to be a sheep until the very end. There is never a dull moment at your home. Thanks for the time you take in making it possible for your family and friends to keep in touch with your lives in New York through this Blog. ***Happy Thanksgiving***, Christmas time is right around the corner. Enjoy the Holidays
8 comments:
This is too cute! I LOVE the little licks in between singing! have a great thanksgiving and check out my blog for a free gift for you!
You guys are TOO FUN!!! I loved every minute of it!!! Just wanted to make sure that you know that tomorrow is Thanksgiving though, right?!!! I love how you guys just combine holidays!!! :)
Let's get together soon! Much love!
I'm expecially relieved to see that no animals were harmed during the making of this award winning film.:)
This isn't over yet!!! We still have one day left to convince you guys to be THANKFUL!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU CRAZY NEW YORKERS!!!!
I can't wait to share this with the kids. They have had more fun keeping up with this battle between the Warta "boys". Great Job, Mya and Emily!
Auntie Angie
WHAT A TREAT TO WATCH THIS VIDEO OF MYA. I didn't realize that Emily was suppose to be a sheep until the very end.
There is never a dull moment at your home. Thanks for the time you take in making it possible for your family and friends to keep in touch with your lives in New York through this Blog.
***Happy Thanksgiving***,
Christmas time is right around the corner. Enjoy the Holidays
The kids were adorable. Watching the little video clip brought laughter to familyroom! I'm so glad to see the two of you having fun with the girls!
The kids were adorable. Watching the little video clip brought laughter to familyroom! I'm so glad to see the two of you having fun with the girls!
Post a Comment