Saturday, October 4, 2008

Catching Up




Yikes! I have a lot of things to up date! Guess I'll start with the most recent events, and head backwards. We'll see how
that goes.
Today daddy gave the girls their first wheel-barrow ride.
Emily laughed when daddy went fast, and she bounced around.
Mya didn't like going as fast as Emily, but still couldn't get
enough.

4 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

These were fun pictures to look at. I remember when your dad would take you and your sister Sandra for rides in the wheel barrel too.

Leah said...

That looks like a lot of fun! How cute are those expressions.
Leah

Brian and Angela said...

Emily looks like see is going to be quite adventurous-like her daddy!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

The picture of Matt pushing the girls makes my heart heavy. Seeing their little faces makes me miss you guys sooo much!!! The picture is priceless!

P.S. - I'm with Angie, if Emily is like her daddy, watch out!!! :-)