Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A VERY fun day!

Our first trip to a "Farmer's Market". Mya wanted to hold them on the way home. I didn't know how much she had until I opened the door to get her out. I had to run inside and grab the camera. Too funny!
This is just down the road from us. Every time I passed it, I would just be amazed at the beauty. Of course, I never had my camera on me. So, today, we took the shot.
Another tree that has caught my eye the past week or so. So bright!
Mya's first shot at the apple peeler/slicer. She liked how it worked. Had fun pulling on the apple peels. She's a great helper!
Getting ready to make fresh apple pies. Yum!!!

3 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

I like to see Mya helping out. I noticed she still has her fingernails painted. I'm missing all of you. Thanks for sharing your photo's of the trees. It looks beautiful back there. We are now starting to get cooler weather in California.

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!

Brian and Angela said...

What wonderful memories you are building with your daughter. You are a very patient and nurturing mom Jaime. The girls' are blessed to have you in their lives!