Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Princess

Our "baby" had her first Birthday today. We went back to Chuck E. Cheese, since the kids had such a wonderful time last time. It poured rain all last night, and most of today, so there wasn't much we could do outside. We didn't stay long. It was packed with kids. Not as much fun when your kids can't play the games. We headed home to carve pumpkins, and have Birthday cake. I have so many pictures to put up, I'll post them small, but I believe if you "click" on them, they will enlarge. Hope you're all having a good weekend!




































5 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!! We tried calling you but couldn't get through. We hope your day was super fun...looks like it was. Love the pumpkins! We love you kiddo!
Uncle Tim, Auntie Casey, Landon, and Claire

Loren and Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I LOVE all of the pictures, including the birthday Hat!!! I was amazed when I saw some of the pictures of Claire, she looks alot like I did at that age! And Mya......I understand the YUK inside of the pumpkins too! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks when I get some time off!
Luv,
Nana Warta

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Happy 1st Birthday Emily,
Did you like your Birthday Hat? Who's idea was that? Did YOU ask for it? I bet it was your mommy!
Aunt Sandra and I hope you liked your Birthday song we left on your home phone recorder.
We thought about you ALL DAY.
Looking forward to SEEING you REAL SOON.
Love you, Gwama Brenda

Matt + Ash said...

Happy birthday girl!! You are getting so big! Looks like Mya liked carving those pumpkins.. too cute. We love you all and miss you tons. We love seeing pictures, keep em coming. :)

Brian and Angela said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie! Looks like you had a super fun day. We love you!
Auntie Ang, Uncle Brian, Cousin Hailey, Cousin Keagan, & Cousin Bethany