Aw. the girls are growing up so quickly. It makes me so happy and sad at the same time! I have been remembering lately how all the family used to come over to Mom and Dad's nearly every Sunday after church for lunch, little babies were everywhere! I will never forget those memories, they were some of my favorite times that are now so rare and far between. We love and miss you four so very much.
The videos were so much fun for the kids to watch. Thanks for sharing them. The whole gang is addicted to blogging. Brian, Hailey or I checked it daily and within minutes the whole family is gathered around the computer saying, "Wait! Go back! Move Up!"
I love the new background :) We had a great time with you guys this weekend. We're already excited about our next get together. In the meantime we'll keep practicing our Settlers strategies!
Hi Guys, "good job" on your singing Mya. Make sure you have your mommy go to gwama Brenda's blog page so you can sing with your Aunt Sandra. Also, have your mom record you again with another song. You would not believe how many times Gwama Brenda has listened to you sing these 2 songs. "I love hearing you sing". When I come to visit, I'll sings some songs with you. So... get ready, I'm coming REAL SOON!!!!
6 comments:
Aw. the girls are growing up so quickly. It makes me so happy and sad at the same time! I have been remembering lately how all the family used to come over to Mom and Dad's nearly every Sunday after church for lunch, little babies were everywhere! I will never forget those memories, they were some of my favorite times that are now so rare and far between. We love and miss you four so very much.
She is sooooo cute!!!!! She's growing up way tooooo fast!!!!!
Tell her, "good job on her songs"
The videos were so much fun for the kids to watch. Thanks for sharing them. The whole gang is addicted to blogging. Brian, Hailey or I checked it daily and within minutes the whole family is gathered around the computer saying, "Wait! Go back! Move Up!"
I love the new background :) We had a great time with you guys this weekend. We're already excited about our next get together. In the meantime we'll keep practicing our Settlers strategies!
Loved it!! I'm not sure what was better, the hat, microphone......or that adorable voice!! Love you Mya, hope to see you real soon!
Love,
Nana Warta
Hi Guys,
"good job" on your singing Mya. Make sure you have your mommy go to gwama Brenda's blog page so you can sing with your Aunt Sandra.
Also, have your mom record you again with another song. You would not believe how many times Gwama Brenda has listened to you sing these 2 songs. "I love hearing you sing". When I come to visit, I'll sings some songs with you. So... get ready, I'm coming REAL SOON!!!!
Post a Comment