Saturday, October 4, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty




Okay, so we were crafting together. You know how it is with little one... you turn your back for a second, and they're into trouble! Mya was laying under a chair, under my desk, with the cat fast

asleep. I see some kitty clippings. What?! "Mya! What are you doing?!" "I was just cutting the kitty's tail because it was too long. I cut right here and here too!" She was happy at the cat's new look. I was upset, but

it was one of those times that you couldn't help but laugh a little.

2 comments:

Proudfoot Family said...

Love all the new pics. I'm not sure if the kitty enjoyed it so much though! Looks like you're 1-2 weeks ahead of us with fall color. I agree with you though-no matter how amazing the photographer, it's much better in person. If we don't get a bunch of wind it should be beautiful here when you visit. We are looking forward to it.

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Yeah, you can't turn your backs on them for one second. I think in even 1 second a child can get something accomplished. Don't you wish as an adult we could be that fast with things?
I'm glad the cat still looks fine and doesn't have any bald spots.
You're right... at something like that, you can't help but laugh.