For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end.
wow you have been busy blogging! love to see the videos. keep them coming. have a good labor day weekend.
All the videos were great! The kids laughed and laughed at Emily with the vacuum cleaner. Thank you so much for sharing.
That is great how Mya knows her A B C's. When did you teach them to her? Also... I find it amazing how Mya didn't hit Emily in the head once with all her plastic toys she was throwing behind her in the bathtub. AMAZING!!!! :)
Great videos. I just now got to see them. I'm especially fond of the Alphabet song complete with flying letters :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow you have been busy blogging! love to see the videos. keep them coming. have a good labor day weekend.
All the videos were great! The kids laughed and laughed at Emily with the vacuum cleaner. Thank you so much for sharing.
That is great how Mya knows her A B C's. When did you teach them to her? Also... I find it amazing how Mya didn't hit Emily in the head once with all her plastic toys she was throwing behind her in the bathtub. AMAZING!!!! :)
Great videos. I just now got to see them. I'm especially fond of the Alphabet song complete with flying letters :)
Post a Comment