when I was little, my mom would bite the kernel off the popcorn before we could eat it. That way it wasn't ruff going down. I did the same thing for you Jaime. I guess Matt wants his girls to be "real tough". I think I heard him say something about the popcorn sometimes "bites" as it goes down. Is he saying that the popcorn kernel has teeth? ;)
This is too cute!! I guess she gets it from Grandpa haha! Ryan eats popcorn like all the time, he has Emily(his step daughter) doing it too now, I think she's obsessed! Oh and yay! I finally got an account so I can leave you comments so you KNOW i'm reading! haha Love you all!
2 comments:
when I was little, my mom would bite the kernel off the popcorn before we could eat it. That way it wasn't ruff going down. I did the same thing for you Jaime. I guess Matt wants his girls to be "real tough". I think I heard him say something about the popcorn sometimes "bites" as it goes down. Is he saying that the popcorn kernel has teeth? ;)
This is too cute!! I guess she gets it from Grandpa haha! Ryan eats popcorn like all the time, he has Emily(his step daughter) doing it too now, I think she's obsessed!
Oh and yay! I finally got an account so I can leave you comments so you KNOW i'm reading! haha Love you all!
Post a Comment