
Holding on for dear life? Looks like it.
Zeke did a great job walking around.

I loved it when he pointed at things!
Joe and Sarah, THANK YOU again for sacrificing so much to come visit. We know it's a long trip, especially when the babes aren't happy. We love you guys! Hope you enjoyed your stay with us.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! It's great that you guys can get together! The kiddos are too cute for words.
From Landon:
"Did you go to the zoo?"
I am so glad to hear that you guys got to get together for a few days. I thought about your families often while we were up at the cabin, missing all of you!
Give the girls a hug and kiss for me.
Glad to see all my East Coast kids together! Made me miss you all, tons & tons!!
Love,
Mom (Nana Warta)
Post a Comment