Sunday, July 6, 2008

Would you be concerned?







Since we've been back home, Emily has been having a hard time going to bed. It's something we're trying to work through. Because Mya and Emily share a room, if Emily can't go to sleep, I will end up putting her in our room so Mya can get to sleep. Emily has been moving around FAR too much for me to have her on the bed, so she's been on the floor. I had placed pillows on one side, so she wouldn't roll or crawl under our bed. When I was ready to turn in for the night, I carefully climbed on my bed to get to the night light. I didn't want to step on the little one. I turned on the light, and to my shock, there was no Emily! I got on the floor, and saw the blanket I gave her, but still no Emily. Laying on my tummy now, I saw little toes, and a baby bottom in the air.... under the bed. She was OUT! I'm including the pictures of the way I found her. Silly kid!

2 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

OMG! I laughed out loud when I saw those pictures! Sooooo cute!!! How did she manage to do all that? Glad you thought to take a picture...truly priceless!!!

Karen Frank said...

How cute is she? Have a feeling the best is yet to come!