Friday, July 11, 2008

He DOES exist!

We have had so many people ask us about Gus, I thought I should add him to our blog. He's still around and doing well. He's coming up on being 6 years old. Wow! There is something between Gus and Emily. They adore each other. I find it annoying, because I don't find Gus (or any dog, for that matter) to be clean. He wants to give Emily kisses, and smell her, and she wants to touch him, and kiss him back. Actually, Matt told me that one day, Gus came right up to Emily's face, and she grabbed hold of him and put her whole mouth on his nose. Yuck! So glad I didn't see that! For Mother's Day, one of the things Matt got for me was a bird feeder. I have REALLY enjoyed all the critters that come to snack from it. Today, we had a bright red Cardinal on the feeder, with a little chipmunk right under the feeder. I tried taking a picture, but my lovely daughter, Mya, couldn't resist banging on the door to scare them away. She can be such a stinker!

1 comment:

matt and christy said...

yeah! so glad to see a pick of gus. you know we love dogs. sadie misses her boyfriend, even though she acted like she didn't like him. hahaha!
christy