Monday, July 28, 2008

Random Pictures

I found this leave in the grass today. I thought it was strangly early to have fall colors showing up. It's pretty, none the less!
Emily with bed-head. Still happy as can be.
This was taken a few days ago. What is the fascintaion with kids and mud puddles? They just can't resist! Besided the fact she was getting wet and dirty, I didn't see the harm. She was having a great time! Thank goodness she didn't FALL in it!
Emily squeels and laughs, all while crawling through the house. She is such a happy child! I would have thought she would have been content with crawling for a awhile, but......
now she is climbing, and pulling up, and wanting to walk. She's still not very well balanced when she's on her feet, but she does have the steps down. It goes too fast!



4 comments:

Loren and Kathy said...

I can't believe she is crawling already! These pictures remind me so much of Auntie Katie! Matt, glad you had a fun day with the kite!
Love,
Mom, Nana Warta

Brian and Angela said...

Wow! she has blossomed since you're visit. Mya will just love it when she starts walking.
Love,
Angie

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

I'm with Angie, Emily has blossomed in the past few weeks. She's so cute!! I love the picture of Emily in front of the tv. Mya and the mud...so Mya! Keep the pictures coming, I love them.

matt and christy said...

your girls are so cute. thanks for the camping comment. i am still working on the amount we take camping, matt is the light camper, i would love to have a trailer! that is how i "camped" with my grandparents. they had a motorhome with a satelite!! miss you too!
christy