Monday, July 14, 2008

A Day at the Beach

We went to the Canadian side of Lake Erie yesterday. We spent a couple hours splashing in the warm water, playing in the sand, & Mya got to play with daddy.It was a lot of fun!

Mya sees her first "Draw Bridge". We had the chance to see boats pass under it! It was amazing at how fast it goes up and down! Very clever.

Taking a moment from enjoying the waves on the legs, so mommy can take a picture.

I didn't think the water would be warm enough to get in the lake. I didn't bring swimsuits for the girls... or me. They had no trouble getting their clothes wet!

Here is Emily after some fishie crackers. She ate a ton of them!

6 comments:

Proudfoot Family said...

Looks like fun to me!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Looks like fun guys. The picture of Matt and the girls is so cute.

Karen Frank said...

What a great day! It's fun to see what every one is up to! All the family pictures from the wedding turned out awesome!

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

I love the picture of Mya standing at the water at Lake Erie. Thank you in sharing your photos with everyone

Brian and Angela said...

Its been awhile since I've checked blogs. Looks like you've been busy! I bet the girls love having a kitten. Mya looks very charming in that photo by the beach. Love you guys!

matt and christy said...

How fun. I love that you guys are so close to Canada. and i love the new family picture.
christy