For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Who would have thought?
So here's the story..... I have been wanting a kitten since before Christmas. We knew we needed to wait until we moved into our own home. We moved in April. Then, we had already planned our trips out to California, and didn't want to have a new kitten that would need taking care of. This past week, we began the search. I have found several kittens, but none under $75. That's for the cheap ones. No, they're not pure-bred. That would cost several hundred dollars... and why have a pure-bred CAT? Some things are so different here in NY. In CA, I don't know how many times I came across FREE kittens at the doorway of stores. Not here. We'll see what happens. Mya and I sure would love a cat. Not at that price though. Mind you, the people placing the ads admit to finding them under dumpsters, and in abandoned barns. I don't get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there you'll get your cat.....just think then you can breed it and sell them!! hmm, there's an idea!
Love,
Mom, Nana Warta
Post a Comment