For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Our New Home!
Two weeks ago, we finalized the purchase of our home. It feels GREAT to be home-owners again! I'm still in the process of un-packing boxes... some of which were never opened from
California. It's a lot of work to set up house and deal with two little ones! Will post more pictures soon.
WOW! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A LOT OF ROOM TO ROAM. I LOVE IT. NICE WEATHER TOO. HAVEN'T SEEN PICS OF YOU GUYS WITH OUT COATS ON IN A LONG TIME. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES. WISH I COULD HELP YOU UNPACK :)
Hey Guys, You look GREAT! The house does too. Wish I could help with the kids while you unpack. I miss them sooooo much. It won't be long before I'll see their smiling faces. Thanks for posting the photos. I know you don't have alot of free time. Talk with you soon. Love Mom
I love your new home. It must be nice to have your own home. We it was good to see you post some new pictures. Good luck with unpacking. It seems so much harder with two doesn't it.
4 comments:
WOW! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A LOT OF ROOM TO ROAM. I LOVE IT. NICE WEATHER TOO. HAVEN'T SEEN PICS OF YOU GUYS WITH OUT COATS ON IN A LONG TIME. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES. WISH I COULD HELP YOU UNPACK :)
Hey Guys,
You look GREAT! The house does too. Wish I could help with the kids while you unpack. I miss them sooooo much. It won't be long before I'll see their smiling faces. Thanks for posting the photos. I know you don't have alot of free time.
Talk with you soon. Love Mom
Congrats on your new home!
I love your new home. It must be nice to have your own home. We it was good to see you post some new pictures. Good luck with unpacking. It seems so much harder with two doesn't it.
Post a Comment