Wednesday, May 21, 2008

She has TWO! What else is new?

Emily is growing teeth! Still just as happy as ever. What a blessing she is to our family!
I thought this was too funny. She got hair extentions for her Birthday, and she wanted to wear them all afternoon. She couldn't get enough of herself in the mirror.

The girls enjoy an afternoon tea out on the deck.


Matt finally gets a Chain-saw! Oh, the work goes so much faster than using hand cutters.



Gus helps Matt watch the huge fire, while Mya and Emily snooze under a tree.

3 comments:

Proudfoot Family said...

I don't know what's more amazing, that Emily and Claire have the same amount of teeth as Zeke, or that you were able to get them on film! We can't wait to see you guys again. It won't be long!

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

I guess Mya wanted to know what it would be like to have the same hair color as her mommy.
Doesn't it make you wonder what goes on in the mind of a 3 year old?
Emily is cute with her 2 little teeth. I hope she hasn't been
in pain cutting them.
Tell Matt to be careful with his new chainsaw. Sometimes they try to bite you. (Just ask his father-in-law what that's all about)
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. X 0 Mom

Loren and Kathy said...

Wow, I can't hardly wait! Five more days and you'll be here! Mya I don't know if I'll recognize you when you get off of the plane with your hair being so long, we're down to the count!I think all of the youngest three grandkids now have two teeth! Watch out!
Love,
Gramamama Warta