the front yard is beautiful! matt is going to love mowing all that grass. i love to mow the yard, but mine is not that big! you always make your house's into such cozy homes. enjoy being a homeowner again. christy
WOW!!!! Looks sooooo good. I want to come and visit. :) Thanks for posting the pics. It brightens my day when I see updates. Thanks. Love you much, Mom, (gramma Brenda)
I am so excited for you guys. The house is so beautiful! And it's yours! I see that you have a spare room set up. The kids would love to come & visit sometime. We can't wait to see you all! The kids are so excited!
6 comments:
Looks great Jaime!
the front yard is beautiful! matt is going to love mowing all that grass. i love to mow the yard, but mine is not that big! you always make your house's into such cozy homes. enjoy being a homeowner again.
christy
Very cute house. I love the size of the front yard. Oh, and the fireplace. Congratulations. Other than the new house, how are you all doing?
WOW!!!! Looks sooooo good. I want to come and visit. :)
Thanks for posting the pics. It brightens my day when I see updates. Thanks. Love you much, Mom, (gramma Brenda)
I am so excited for you guys. The house is so beautiful! And it's yours! I see that you have a spare room set up. The kids would love to come & visit sometime. We can't wait to see you all! The kids are so excited!
Congrats...your house is beautiful!
Post a Comment