Friday, May 16, 2008

The Prince in Disguise?





We found a frog sitting in a tree. I showed it to Mya, and to my surprise, she wanted to hold it.She held it, played with it, stretched it's legs out, gave it a bath... after an hour or so, I felt so bad
for that frog I told Mya it was time to put it back in the tree. She had a great time with that frog! I have been very surprised at how those things don't bother her. She has been finding worms, and some are huge! She likes the big ones, because they have "bumpies" on them. I don't touch the big ones. They gross me out.


2 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

The picture of her looking at the frog is PRICELESS! Great pictures Jaime. Mya sure is getting big.

Brian and Angela said...

Mya, we have so many frogs at our house. Maybe you & Keagan can catch them when you visited. Landon discovered them at Bethany's party & he could not stop laughing. Love You!