




but birds grow faster! I am AMAZED! It's been three days, and they have gotten so big! It's no wonder birds have to "fly the nest". There's not enough room for them to stay. I have thoroughly enjoyed this experience, and I hope you can enjoy it as well. I'm sure they won't be around much longer. I even got the mama (or daddy) bird on the camera. It was feeding time. I love the fact that when ever the branches on the tree move, the birds JUMP up with mouths wide open. All four babies are doing great. And here I was so sad, thinking that nature wouldn't have all of them live. It's a lot of mouths to feed! Enjoy.
3 comments:
Wow that is so cool! Thanks for sharing.
I can appreciate your excitement over the baby birds Jaime & Mya. We, too, have shared the very same experience and it is just wonderful! You will get to enjoy these birds for years to come if they are Red Robins because they do tend to "stick" around. Try putting out some bird seed or even a bird bath. We all love watching them splash around in the sprinkles.
Thank you for sharing these pictures! My kids have enjoyed them so much! They were excited to see the new ones and how the birds are growing!
Post a Comment