I have come to love this blog. I don't feel comfortable cutting and pasting from someone else's blog, but I would recommend reading what she wrote.
What she has done is something I have wanted to do for years. We have yet to convince every member of our family, so we wait.
Just imagine though.... to change everything as we know it... the impact on not just our own family but everyone we know. Isn't that what "Jesus IN us" is suppose to do?
1 comment:
I tell you what, I really love your Blog, it allows me to feel, just a little bit closer to ya'll. I think this picture of you & Matt at the top is great. You know Jaime, Your Hubby is pretty good looking, but next to you, his looks seem to fade away, just a bit! I love my Gorgeous sister! I'm thinking of you all, & I love you! Hope you're all having a great day, & I love you!!!! Hugs & Kisses for all! Love Your Sis~SJC
Post a Comment