For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity,
There is hope in your future, says the Lord, that your children shall come back....
For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord; I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
They shall be My people, and I will be their God; then I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me forever. for the good of them and their children after them. And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from Me. Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will assuredly plant them in this land, with all My heart and with all My soul.
Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.
..the voice of joy and the voice of gladness... the voice of those who will say, "Praise the Lord of hosts, for the Lord is good, His mercy endures forever "
the days are coming, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised.
Jeremiah 29- 33
1 comment:
i so needed to hear this today jaime! thanks for sharing. miss you!
Post a Comment